Rubber product manufacturing is a large and diverse industry. Rubber products have numerous applicants in the automotive end use industry, tires, conveyor belts, consumer products, and other sectors. It is tied to the global economy and has witnessed steady and strong growth over the years. The Asia Pacific region including India has a large number of manufacturers and is one of the highest growth market owing to rising demand.
The industry has kept pace with technological developments and the industry exhibits specific needs which are typical of global innovation industries. Compared to other contemporaries in the similar processing group, such as metals and food and beverage industries, requirements are diverse in rubber manufacturing. This adds complexity to the rubber business, which has grown over time and relies on round-the-clock research and development on certain critical points to preserve its long-term viability and relevance.
Challenges are diverse and, given the multiple procedures that must be performed every day to maintain a functional facility, the rubber industry asks for a system which can efficiently cater to all the issues. And, thus, SAP S/4 HANA is a perfect match for this manufacturing industry.
We at AAKIT, had a conversation with our clients (directors of Madura Industrial Textiles Pvt Ltd.) to evaluate the challenges they used to face in the rubber industry and how SAP S/4 HANA implementation has solved them. Listed below are a few pointers extracted from the conversation about the issues before SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
Issues and complications in the rubber industry
- From creating the initial rubber shape to the final production of the finished polymer, rubber manufacturing is a multi-stage process. When the processes are managed manually, chances of errors in end product as well as in customer relationships are highly likely. This can lead to innumerable crises in the industry.
- Madura Industrial Textiles Pvt Ltd. also creates goods for other industries, such as the automobile industry in the form of tyres. As a result, these rubber manufacturers must verify that their interests meet industry standards. So, the accurate requirement of any such system which can cater to all the upcoming difficulties is hard to find.
- Manufacturing supply chains are becoming increasingly complex across the board. This is especially true for rubber producers. Customers expect rubber companies to create a wide range of intricate, customized goods. And it becomes a tedious task to manage manually.
Advantages of SAP S/4 HANA implementation in rubber manufacturing industries
Let’s look at the significant advantages that our clients experienced after SAP S/4 HANA implementation.
- Improved process visibility: SAP S/4 HANA serves as a centralized, easily accessible “single source of truth” for all system processes. Anybody can obtain information from any department or division, making it a little easier to create coordination, collaboration, and communication to offer benefits and innovations, as detailed below.
- Communication between departments: As visibility across processes and functions improves, communication barriers are broken down. Process “silos” – the “walls” between distinct groups and functions that are invisible (or real) — can result in repetitive work, inefficiencies, and missed possibilities for collaboration. Open channels, transparency and accountability are how SAP S/4 HANA tackles these issues.
- Centralized data collection and analysis: From QA tracking to machine sensors and more, SAP S/4 HANA supports the advanced, data-focused facility and all the perks that this extraordinary amount of insight and knowledge affords. In areas like maintenance, equipment usage, procurement, supply chain, and more, data analysis may help you make better, more informed decisions.
Process efficiency will improve as more data is collected and employees become accustomed to the enhanced visibility afforded by SAP S/4 HANA. As a result, procedures will become more streamlined, cross-functional efficiencies will be recognized, and productivity will rise.
- Cost savings in total: One of the ultimate key benefits of SAP S/4 HANA investment is cost reductions and efficiencies, which come with the above perks.
- Automated and Streamlined Business Processes with greater Adaptability: For manufacturing companies, a full SAP S/4 HANA solution streamlines business operations and fosters automation. All data is available in a centralized location with comprehensive visibility in all capabilities – designing, development, inventory, production, procurement, finance, delivery, sales, and more, thanks to the simplification of operations.
Furthermore, without relying on a single person or team, every team member can observe the manufacturing status in real-time. For example, the design team can keep track of production progress and inform the procurement and financing departments about the need for extra raw materials.
This increases system efficiency, boosts production and aids businesses in keeping their client obligations. The company minimizes its reliance on manual operations by automating processes with SAP S/4 HANA for the manufacturing industry. This speeds up the manufacturing process, but it also reduces errors and boosts profitability.
- Response to Market Conditions Quicker: SAP S/4 HANA for the manufacturing industry provides real-time data analysis, which aids organizations in better estimating, planning, adjusting, and responding to changing market demands. Frequently, decision-makers consult system-generated information to comprehend changing market demands better and capitalize on customer purchase trends. Managers may get a 360-degree perspective of their business with detailed insights, which helps them decrease forecasting errors and capitalize on new possibilities when they arise.
- Strategic Decision Making: A complete SAP S/4 HANA solution for manufacturing increases an organization’s decision-making ability. It gives the organization detailed insights and visibility into every department and business process, allowing it to make more educated, accurate, and timely business choices. Access to key performance measures like overall sales, sales margin, and so on helps manufacturing organizations stay on track with their objectives and make essential internal decisions. SAP S/4 HANA for the manufacturing industry helps management optimize day-to-day operations by providing total visibility of internal processes and departments.
Maintenance planning, scheduling, and strategy are just a few of the operations that SAP S/4 HANA software may help with.
Clients review on AAKIT’s SAP S/4 HANA solution
Sahil Kalra, co-director of Madura Industrial Textiles Pvt Ltd., appreciated our dedication and was pleased with the way AAKIT took care of the whole transformation. In his words,
“AAKIT was very professional throughout the implementation. The employees showed continuous support to help us get through any challenges before us.”
You must be able to keep up with the ever-changing technical developments in increasingly tough corporate competition. Using manual or archaic methods to run your business can leave you behind. Why haven’t you automated your processes as other business owners have?
SAP S/4 HANA can help you simplify various complex activities, increase efficiency, cut expenses, and boost your company’s production. It can be used by enterprises of several types, including small, medium, and large ones.
Now that you know what SAP S/4 HANA software is, you can learn about its history, benefits, deployment types, typical modules, and factors to consider when selecting it. The following step is to identify all of the difficulties that your company is encountering and the required solutions.
We at AAKIT, have a highly professional team of SAP S/4 HANA solution providers. Click here to find out more about Aakit and its efficient services.